What are common solutions to try if I'm having difficulty accessing digital banking from my web browser?
In many cases, difficulties accessing your account online can be resolved by these common and easy-to-do solutions from within your web browser:
- Closing and re-opening your existing web browser
- Trying a different web browser (Chrome, Edge, Safari, etc.)
- Verifying that your cookies are enabled and that cross-tracking is enabled
- Clearing your browsing history
- Ensuring web browsers are up to date
If these steps do not work, you are welcome to contact the bank directly at (509) 525-2000 and we can try to help you. We encourage you to reach out to your local computer repair technician or to your internet service provider for assistance.