- Personal Banking
- Digital Banking
- Checking Accounts
- Savings Accounts
- Personal Loans
- Home Loans
- Community Banking Leadership
- Personal Finance Resources
Our upgraded Baker Boyer Mobile app
empowers you to access our "digital branch"
wherever and whenever you choose.
It’s the smart, simple, and secure way to pay bills, view transactions, and transfer money.
- Securely make bill payments anywhere. View all your upcoming bills, make payments, add payees, and access your payment history.
- View transactions anytime. Check on your cash flow and finances in real-time.
- Make transfers anyplace. Securely move money where you need it when you need it.
- Deposit Checks. Deposit checks securely from anywhere.
Download the Baker Boyer Mobile app today:
How to log in and use the app:
Once you’ve downloaded the app, just follow these simple steps:
- Touch the app icon on your home screen.
- Enroll as a first-time user or enter your online banking credentials to log in.
- For additional security, you will also be asked to create a four-digit code plus you’ll have the option to enable fingerprint or face ID recognition authentication if your device supports these capabilities.
When it comes to security, the Baker Boyer Mobile app has you covered. That’s because it included Advanced Card Controls that put you in charge of who uses your card — and how they use it. And it’s as easy as a tap on your phone.
With Advanced Card Controls, you can:
- Turn your card on and off if it’s lost, stolen or being misused
- Get instant alerts when your card is used
- Set dollar limits to keep spending in check
- Prevent transactions that don’t match your settings
It’s just another way the mobile banking app helps you safely and securely manage your money.
Here’s how to set up Advanced Card Controls on the Baker Boyer Mobile app:
- Go to the mobile banking app dashboard and select “ Accounts,” then select the appropriate account
- Go to “ Card Management” and choose a card
- Finally, tap “ Alerts and Protection” and choose the controls you would like to apply to that card.