INTRODUCING OUR "DIGITAL BRANCH"
Bank from almost anywhere with the upgraded Baker Boyer digital banking solution.
Now you can manage your accounts, deposit checks, pay bills, pay people, and transfer money — As well as create budgets, categorize spending, track cash flow, and more. And you can do it all safely and securely, either online or with the upgraded App.
Here are some highlights of what you can do with the upgraded Baker Boyer digital banking solution:
- Keep your transactions organized by adding tags, notes, or photos of receipts and documents.
- Set up alerts notifying you when a balance changes.
- Make payments to a company, a friend, or a family member.
- Transfer money between your accounts.
- Activate your debit card or suspend it if it has been misplaced.
- View and archive your monthly statements.
- Use Mobile Deposit to conveniently deposit checks to your account.
- Easily switch between multiple online profiles on the App, such as viewing your personal and business.
- Both the web and app versions offer the same, easy-to-use look and feel
Within Baker Boyer Digital Banking, use the new Budget Builder to:
- Aggregate your financial accounts at Baker Boyer and select financial institutions into one comprehensive “Big Picture” Dashboard view that includes: checking, savings, investments, loans, credit cards, and more.
- Create budgets, categorize spending, set and track savings goals.
- Utilize the Cash Flow Calendar to make informed choices on when to schedule bills and day-to-day spending to meet established budget goals.
How do I use the 'Conversations' feature?
If you see a transaction that doesn’t seem right, click on the “Ask Us About This Transaction” button. Type in your question and Conversations will connect you directly with our support staff. They can see exactly which transaction you’re asking about, so you get your answers fast. That way, you can put your mind at ease — without a phone call or trip to the bank. Here is more information about how to use Conversations in our new digital banking platform.
READY TO GET STARTED? Download the updated App today with the links below. Or just log in to your account on the web. You may wish to review our Getting Started page for tips on first-time login, online enrollment, two-factor authentication security, and more.