Letter to Clients Regarding COVID-19
Dear Baker Boyer Clients,
I am writing to share my thoughts about the current and potential impacts of a new strain of Coronavirus, COVID-19. Overall, I believe this is a time to neither panic nor ignore precautions. Rather, it is a time to make calm, rational and prudent decisions in order to ensure your health and the health of others.
At Baker Boyer, we have been and will continue to take precautions to not only protect our clients'
At the same time, we understand that Baker Boyer plays a special role in our communities because we help our citizens transact with the rest of the world financially. We take that responsibility very seriously and have developed multiple
We ask the public to assist us in keeping our employees and clients healthy, so they can continue providing services to our community. If you are feeling unwell and need to transact business with the Bank, please do not enter one of our branches. Instead, the following options are available:
- Drive-thrus / ATMs: Our drive-thrus are available Monday-Thursday from 9:00 am to 5:30 pm and Friday from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm. Drive-thru ATMs are available 24-hours a day
- By Phone: Call us directly at 509-525-2000 for assistance by a Personal Banker by Phone in our local Contact Center
- Online Banking: Log in to your account from any device via online banking.
- Mobile App: The Baker Boyer app is a popular option for mobile phones.
- If you have an Advisor, please feel to reach out to him or her directly via phone or email.
If you are ill and still need to come into one of our offices in person, please wear a mask in an abundance of caution for other clients and our employees.
This community demonstrated our willingness to support our neighbors in difficult times just a few weeks ago during the flood. I know that the same spirit of doing what is in the best interest of everyone will pull us through this situation. And Baker Boyer will be here like it has always been, stronger because our community pulled together.
Mark Kajita, President & CEO