Fraud Protection 24/7
Baker Boyer offers enhanced technology and premium services to safeguard your Debit Card transactions with fraud protection options that are available 24-hours-a-day, seven days a week.
Here’s how it works…
Our Debit Card Fraud Monitoring tool reviews normal card usage to identify unusual account activity. If any transaction appears outside normal spending patterns, Baker Boyer’s automated service will contact you to verify these transactions.
Here’s how we will contact you…
You will receive a text alert from 32874. The text will include the last 4 digits of your debit card number, transaction amount, and merchant name.
- For Authorized Transactions: Reply with YES
- For Unauthorized Transactions: Reply with NO
Automated Calling Service
Baker Boyer Fraud Center (855-293-2456) will contact you to verify unusual transaction(s). You may select “0” to speak with a live person.
- Authorized Transactions: If this transaction was authorized by you, press 1
- Unauthorized Transactions: If you do not recognize this transaction press 3
Your card may be blocked until we are able to confirm the transaction(s) with you. Contact Baker Boyer Fraud Center at 1-855-293-2456. These services are available at no additional cost. Standard charges may apply from your mobile service provider.
Important Information to Remember
- If you identify any unauthorized debit card transactions contact our Fraud Center immediately.
- The Baker Boyer Fraud Center number 1-855-293-2456 is available 24/7. Please add this to your phone contacts and label it “BB Fraud Center”. It will display whenever you get a call from us.
- If your card has been lost or stolen, contact us immediately at 509-525-2000 or 1-800-234-2265, available 8 am to 6 pm Monday-Friday, or after hours at 1-855-293-2456.
- Manage your debit card with Online or Mobile Banking by going to "Personal Options" or “Preferences”. Select “ATM/Debit Card” or “Manage Cards” option to disable your debit card immediately.
- To temporarily block your card, use the mobile app and select "suspend card."
- To permanently shut down your card, select "Lost/Stolen" from either our web-based online banking or mobile app.
- Baker Boyer will never ask you to provide your PIN, account number, or any personal information.
- Always safeguard your information. Safeguard your PIN- Do not give out your PIN to anyone.
- Do not write your PIN on the back of your Debit Card.
- Notify Baker Boyer prior to using your Debit Card outside the United States.
- Inform Baker Boyer of any travel plans; both domestic and International, and always travel with at least one additional method of payment such as a credit card or cash.
- While traveling, please note that even though you may have provided us with a travel notification, your card may still be flagged for possible suspicious activity.
- Promptly inform us of any changes to your address, phone numbers or other contact information.
- Monitor your account closely.
- Promptly report any unusual or suspicious transactions to us.
- Online, Mobile, Text, and 24-hour Banking services allow 24/7 access to your accounts. Enroll Now for Online Banking!