Baker Boyer offers cash management service options to help address the range of needs of our business clients. These complement our business checking, savings, lending, and financial planning services. If you have questions or simply want to learn more, please complete the contact form below.
*A special note regarding the upgrade to our Digital Banking Solution
While we have released the upgrade to our digital banking solution for personal accounts, we are still working to complete the upgrade to our business premium services for our app and web browsers. These include ACH, Wire, and Positive Pay features that will function within the new digital banking solution. See this page for additional tips and information for current business online banking clients.
Electronic Payments via Automated Clearing House (ACH) Accessibility
With ACH Accessibility through our Online Banking Cash Management platform, businesses gain better control of their cash flow, while adding the convenience of electronic transactions for their employees and customers.
- Payroll/Direct Deposit services
- Electronic billing
- Bank-to-Bank transfer of funds
Online wire transfers keep your business-to-business funding transactions simple, quick and secure.
- Online Wire Transfers can move money the same business day when submitted by the wire cut-off time
- Online Wire Transfers are only available for wiring funds to other Financial Institutions within the United States
Prevent fraud and proactively reconcile your account on a daily basis.
- Physical check items and electronic items must all be pre-approved by your business in order to be paid
- Any “exception items” are reviewed daily and paid or returned before ever posting to the account
Remote Deposit Capture
Be your own “teller” by scanning checks at your business for deposit directly to your account.
- Save time by avoiding daily trips to the Bank to deposit checks
- Save on cost of mileage, employee time and purchasing deposit slips
For more information about these Business Online Banking options, please complete the form on the left side of this page, call, or simply stop by the Baker Boyer branch nearest you.