Vice President Director of Banking Division Strategy Walla Walladelgadillom@bakerboyer.com (509) 526-1323
- B.S., Business Administration, California Baptist University
- Commercial Lending Development Program, Washington Bankers Association
- Graduate School of Banking, Colorado
- Leadership Programs, Department of Homeland Security
- Previous Baker Boyer roles: Business Advisor
Before joining Baker Boyer in 2016, Mario Delgadillo served in the U.S. Marine Corps, worked for the Department of Homeland Security, and worked for Gavin de Becker & Associates. His wide array of life experience has taught him that no matter what the role is, teamwork is the foundation of success.
Mario started as a Business Advisor and was promoted to Regional Business Banking Manager in 2019. In 2022, he was promoted to Director of Banking Division Strategy. He attributes his success to his many mentors in all stages of his life. He values his Business Banking Team and together they oversee commercial loan portfolios, create strategic plans for businesses and manage projects to meet the goals of their clients.
Mario values meaningful contributions to his community. He is a former mentor with Friends of Children, is president of the Community Council and serves as a board member on Walla Walla Community Hospice and Better Together.