George T. Welch Medical Grant Guidelines
- Financial need is the primary requirement.
- Grants will be primarily for expenses not covered by existing programs. Awards will be made on an individual basis.
- Grants will be made in two categories:
- Single or one-time needs such as a pair of glasses, hearing aids, existing medical bills, etc.
- Continuing or on-going needs such as medicine, medical insurance premiums, etc.
- Maximum grant to any one person in a calendar year is $1,500.
- Applications are due no later than February 15, May 15, August 15 and November 15.
- Applicant must be a resident of Walla Walla County or Milton-Freewater, Oregon.
Note: Primary consideration is given to those whose annual income is less than $8,000.