George T. Welch Community Grant Guidelines
- Grants will be made for the enrichment of Walla Walla County.
- Requests will be accepted through July 31st of each year and grants will be awarded in August.
- Grants will be limited to a maximum of $4,000 in any year.
- Requests for a grant must include the total cost of the project and proposed means of funding.
- Any beneficiary of a grant may apply for a grant in the following year but awards are generally not awarded to any beneficiary more than twice in a three year period.
- A copy of your organization’s IRS Code Section 501(c)(3) Determination letter or an explanation letter of your IRS tax status is required along with your application