Your Financial Security is Important to Us
This is a busy season for fraudsters and debit cards are often a victim of fraudulent use as retail organizations become compromised.
Here at Baker Boyer, protecting your financial information is one of our highest priorities and we have taken several steps to ensure your financial security.
- Baker Boyer Visa® Debit cards now come with chip technology. Count on enhanced fraud protection every time you use your card at a chip-activated terminal.
- We continually improve our process to quickly replace any debit cards in the event they are involved in any fraudulent activity.
Going on a trip this Summer?
Following these simple tips will increase the chance that your trip will be enjoyable and hassle free.
- Be sure to take multiple forms of payment in case something arises.
- If you are traveling somewhere out of the country, be sure to request a waiver to use your debit card outside the United States. To obtain a temporary waiver, contact us at (509) 525-2000, (800) 234-7323 or visit your local branch. Foreign transactions will not be processed unless a waiver is obtained for specific days of travel.
- Don’t broadcast your absence, especially on social media. Suspend mail and newspaper delivery. Set lights to come on at scheduled times and arrange to have someone check in during your absence.
- As always, we encourage you to continue reviewing the most recent transactions on your account to verify that all transactions are valid.
- If you find any invalid transactions or have any questions, please visit any Baker Boyer Bank branch or contact us at (509) 525-2000.