Baker Boyer Continues Streak of Annual Recognition as a Top 200 Community Bank in the U.S.
Baker Boyer is pleased to announce that it ranked 161 in American Banker magazine’s “Top 200 Publicly Traded Community Banks” for 2023. More than 600 qualified institutions were considered for the nationwide ranking. It is the 16th consecutive year Baker Boyer has received this distinction.
Baker Boyer has received recognition through numerous local, regional, and national awards, including:
- American Banker magazine, Top 200 Community Banks, 2008-2023
- Yakima Valley Business Times, Best of the Valley, Best Financial Advisor, 2015
- Seattle Business magazine, 100 Best Companies to Work For, 13-time honoree
- Seattle Business magazine, Best Family Business Award, 2012
- Walla Walla Union-Bulletin, Best Bank, 2004-2020
- Walla Walla Union-Bulletin, Best Mortgage Lender, 2016, 2017, 2019, 2020
- Walla Walla Union-Bulletin, Best Financial Advisor, 2014, 2015
For more information about the Top 200 Award, see this article in American Banker Magazine.