Milton-Freewater Area Foundation Community Grant Guidelines
- Grants will be made for the enrichment of the inhabitants of the Milton-Freewater area and its immediate vicinity.
- Requests will be accepted throughout the year and will be awarded on a first come first serve basis.
- Requests must include the purpose and cost of the project as well as any other proposed means of funding.
- A copy of your organization’s IRS Non-Profit Determination letter or an explanation letter of your IRS tax status is required along with your application.
- Grants are made for special worthy charitable purposes which can either have non-profit status or are exempt for tax purposes under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
- Any grant recipient may apply for funding for the same project in a subsequent year, but such grants will be considered on the same basis as any new application. Applicants should not rely on the Milton-Freewater Area Foundation Trust for continued grants for projects which are considered perpetual.