Two-factor authentication is an advanced method of confirming your identity by using a combination of factors. For example, something you know such as a User ID and password, and a randomly generated, constantly-refreshing code. Click here for details about the three options for two-factor authentication. This topic is also discussed in our First Time Login guide and video.
'Cookies' must be enabled in your browser in order to access our digital banking solution. View this step-by-step guide to verify that cookies are enabled correctly.
In many cases, clearing your browser history will resolve difficulties accessing web-based applications like digital banking. Here are simple steps to clear your history in the most common browsers.
View this page for best practices for saving and using 'bookmarks' for digital banking links.
Setting up Account Alerts will ensure you receive a notification for a large dollar transaction, low balance, or other important activity. You can also set alerts for withdrawals and balances. Alerts are set per account. Please view this step-by-step guide to get started with Account Alerts.
Alerts did not move to the new platform and need to be re-established. See the Customizing Your Access page for a how-to video and step-by-step visual guide.
- Four months of history are loaded, and over time you will have access to all your transactions going forward.
- Full electronic statement and notice history are available through the eStatement link.
- By default, we load all your available accounts and transactions. You may view transactions for a single account by selecting the account you wish to view.
- If you have accounts that need to be hidden, this may be completed in the Settings option found at the top right-hand corner or bottom left-hand corner of the screen. Please select Baker Boyer from the accounts, and then select the account you would like to change.
- You may also remove the 'transactions' card from your Dashboard.
- View the video and step by step guide on Customizing Your Access for more information.
- Your accounts at other institutions will be available to send new transfers.
- You will need to re-establish any recurring external transfers only.
- The web browser location is under the Account section.
- A button will be located on the right-hand side when viewing accounts.
Digital Banking can be downloaded from Apple Store or Google Play. Search for "Baker Boyer".
- Use your same User ID and Password to access the service.
- You can save your login information in the mobile app by making use of the fingerprint or facial recognition tools.
- You also have the option to set up a 4-digit pin code for easy access.
- See the First Time Login page for a video and step-by-step tutorial.
- You may change the layout of your accounts to all the accounts, only a few at a time or a total current balance of all accounts by type.
- You may also adjust the order the cards appear in, and pick from a detailed or condensed display of information.
- You may also select a preferred name to be displayed and upload a custom picture of your choosing to serve as your avatar.
- For more details, see the Customizing Your Access page for a video and step-by-step guide.
- Digital Banking can be accessed by using a web browser or the mobile app. When using a web browser always make sure you are using the most current version of the browser.
- Digital Banking can be accessed by navigating to www.bakerboyer.com and clicking on the green Online Banking button on the upper right of the toolbar.
- If you do not have a current online banking profile, please contact the bank. One of our Personal Bankers by Phone will be happy to assist you.
You may use the Message and Support Conversation options to send and receive secure communication with our Personal Bankers by Phone. Documents can be sent and received securely using these options as well.
- You can navigate to the Settings Options in either the top right-hand corner or bottom left-hand corner of the screen. Select Baker Boyer from the Accounts section and pick the account you would like the alert setup for. You may custom alerts notifying you when your balance changes, when deposits arrive or when specific check numbers are received.
- Additional alerts for bills can be managed within Payments by clicking Bill Pay.
Yes, you may need to reconnect to some 3rd Party Services. If you are getting an error message please disconnect from the service, search for Baker Boyer, and reconnect.
Most connections will be updated by the other vendor quickly, but others may take time. You can help by making your provider aware that you can no longer connect to Baker Boyer so that they can work to correct on their end.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Be extremely cautious when providing your login information to other providers. Any data that you can see when you log in, the 3rd party service will be able to see as well. Account balances, transaction data, mortgage information. Pay close attention to the company privacy and information sharing policy before connecting to any site with your banking login.
- You may view accounts.
- Review transaction history, check images, and deposit slips.
- View Loan and Safe Deposit Box details.
- Transfer funds between accounts at Baker Boyer.
- Transfer funds to another bank using our External Transfers option.
- Make payments using Bill Pay.
- Access eStatements. (see eStatement Q&A)
- Update personal information such as address, phone, and email.
- Create a custom User ID.
- Change your password.
- Change the ‘Status’ of your debit card.
- Activate new debit cards.
- Put a temporary hold on your card if misplaced.
- Report your debit card lost or stolen.
- Create Alerts for transactions, balances, and events.