Our most valuable investment is you.
Social distancing is hard work. It feels unnatural. We eagerly await the day that we can resume normal procedures and serve you again via fully opened branches, without restrictions. Until then, know that Baker Boyer continues to provide the service you deserve via these options:
- Telephone Banking – During business hours, call us directly at (509) 525-2000 for assistance from a personal banker by phone in our local Contact Center. Automated Banking by Phone is also available 24/7 at 509 522-BBNB (2262) or 800-583-BANK (2265).
- Our Updated Online Banking Platform & Mobile App – Flexibility to bank when and where it is most convenient to you. With our updated digital banking solution, you have updated and new options such as mobile deposits, payments, transfers, and even secure “chat” during normal business hours. Visit our Digital Banking page for more info.
- Drive Thru Banking – Available during normal business hours (see our Locations page for hours of operation; not available in Yakima or at Wheatland Village branch).
- Video Conferencing – Video conferencing has become a common way for us to keep connected. Please contact your advisor to discuss video conferencing options.
- Pre-Scheduled, In-Person Appointments – When an in-person meeting is essential, we may be able to schedule an in-person meeting. Please contact your advisor to schedule an appointment.
- Connect With Your Advisor - as always, your advisor is available by phone or email.
We intend to fully reopen our branches to the public when we are satisfied we can meet with clients in a safe and healthy way that protects everyone during the pandemic. Thank you for your continued patience and understanding.
For more info on Baker Boyer's COVID-19 response, click here.