Option 2 is for the EZ Application which simplifies the process but does not change the requirement to submit documentation to support eligible payroll and non-payroll expenses. The EZ Application may be used for either an 8- or 24-week Covered Period and is generally available to borrowers who are either:
- Self-employed with no employees; or
- can certify they have not reduced the number of FTE employees AND have not reduced salaries or wages for any of their employees by more than 25%; or
- can certify they have experienced a reduction in business activity as a result of federal health directives related to COVID-19 AND have not reduced salaries or wages for any of their employees by more than 25%.
- Online data entry form
- Autofill of EZ Application pages required to be submitted, including calculations
- E-signature capability
- Direct submission of your EZ Application
- Upload link for all supporting documents
This online tool—including calculations—is provided for your convenience. Each Applicant is responsible for double-checking and certifying all calculations, including the loan forgiveness amount.
ONLINE APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS:
Before starting the online process, we recommend that you have all of the information required in the Application, including all supporting documentation. A checklist of the potential items needed for your Application can be found here. Once you begin the application process, you will have the option to save your work and resume at a later time.