PPP Loan Details and Advice
We highly encourage PPP loan customers to work with your CPA or third-party payroll processing provider to ensure a full understanding of application and forgiveness.
Applications must be completed in entirety along with the supporting documentation requirements, including all signatures and initials by individuals with 20% or more ownership in the company. If an application packet is incomplete and the applicant does not provide the remaining information within 30 days, then it will be deemed incomplete and withdrawn by you.
Reapplying and Loan Increases
Existing PPP borrowers that did not receive loan forgiveness by December 27, 2020 may:
- Reapply for a First Draw PPP Loan if they previously returned some or all of their First Draw PPP Loan funds, or
- Under certain circumstances, request to modify their First Draw PPP Loan amount if they previously did not accept the full amount for which they are eligible.
- For more specific details, click here
- Small Business Administration (SBA) Website – click here
- US Treasury - Assistance for Small Business Website - click here
- SBA Overview of Second Draw PPP Loan – click here
- SBA Overview of First Draw PPP Loans – click here
- PPP Forgiveness First Draw – click here
- PPP Loan Details and Advice - click here