Baker Boyer is proud of its unique distinction as Washington’s oldest bank.
The legacy began November 10, 1869 with the vision of two entrepreneurs – Dr. Dorsey S. Baker & John F. Boyer. Since then, Baker Boyer has enjoyed over 145 years of success because of an eagerness to fulfill the varied and changing needs of our clients and our community. Family owned and operated for 6 generations, the bank takes great pride in its long tradition of strength, stability, financial guidance, and exceptional personal service.
Baker Boyer is honored to be a part of Walla Walla’s rich history throughout the years. As one of the few remaining independent banks operating in the state, Baker Boyer continues to grow and build on the strong community ties established in 1869. Our tradition of treating customers with courtesy and consideration remains and will be the cornerstone of our lasting success. Visit or call us to learn more about Baker Boyer.
AWARDS & RECOGNITION
- Union Bulletin, Best of the Best
- 2016 – 2017 – Best Mortgage Company
- 2004 – 2017 – Voted Best Bank
- 2014 – 2015 – Best Financial Advisor
- 2013 – Voted Best Place to Work
- Yakima Valley Business Times, Best of the Valley
- 2015 – Best Financial Advisor
- American Banker Magazine, Top 200 Community Banks
- Since 2008.
- Seattle Business Magazine, Best Places to Work
- Since 2004.
- Seattle Business Magazine, Leaders in Health Care
- Ranked 1st in 2012
- Seattle Business Magazine, Family Business Awards
- 2012 – Winner of Best Family Business Award
MEET OUR LEADERS
President / Chief Executive Officer
Executive Vice President / Wealth Management Division Manager
Executive Vice President / Banking Division Manager
Executive Vice President / Chief Operating Officer
Senior Vice President / Strategic Plan Director
COMMUNITY BANKING LOCATIONS
Walla Walla – Downtown
Walla Walla – Eastgate
Walla Walla – Plaza
Walla Walla – Wheatland Village
D.S. BAKER ADVISOR LOCATIONS